permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PDC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PDC
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:22:45 -0600

I am a little surprised, since you are in New Mexico, that there are no
permaculture folks around. New Mexico probable has more graduates per
capita than any other state in the U.S. It seems that I have taught most of
them over the last 22 years.

For those who really want to convene a class in their area there is always
the route of fund raising to provide scholarships, or partial scholarships.

I used to feel sympathetic to the poverty cry but no longer, I have seen too
many consumer items parked at and in the houses that are asking for a
freeby.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute