permaculture - [permaculture] Another perspective on burning wood

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <listmail@lorendavidson.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Another perspective on burning wood
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:53:05 -0700

I found the timing of this article, related to our current discussion, to be excellent:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/10/10/FDG3S8N5T.DTL

Imagine how much energy might have been saved over each of these 10-15 families cooking their own food at home that day. And imagine the fun and community-building aspects.

I probably don't have room in my yard for one of these...but it would be tempting otherwise.

Loren
--
Loren Davidson listmail@lorendavidson.com
Music with tropical attitude - http://www.lorendavidson.com