permaculture - [permaculture] Patterns in Greywater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Louis G. Laframboise" <esiobmarfal@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Patterns in Greywater
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:36:21 -0400

What patterns are associated with greywater--both its design and
observing greywater flows through our landscapes? I am particularly
interested in discovering this eco-jewel in our tight, urban, cold
climates.

What pallete of greywater bioremediation plants would thrive in cold
climates where low light conditions in part of the winter period are a
consideration? There is also the consideration of large, fairly
constant, volumes of this microbial- and nutrient-laced water. How to
give greywater n-generations of use by tappinig into the such things
as edge and biofilm.

Louis

Canadian Shield, Ottawa region

  • [permaculture] Patterns in Greywater, Louis G. Laframboise, 09/20/2007