permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Homo

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Homo
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:59:53 -0400

Seriously, someone calls someone else a homo and the first thing people think of is homo sapien!?
Huh!
When someone calls ME a homo that's not what I think. I must have missed some huge cultural shift that took place when I wasn't looking. I don't watch television so maybe that's it.
Weird....or at least queer. =-O

Katey wrote:
I assumed he meant homo sapien. It was a little shocking at first glance, though. ;-)
~katey

Katey Culver
ecoville architechs
www.earthandstraw.com

you wrote:

While I agree with your recommendations, and although I suspect him of being a closet case, many excellent gay folk would not like to be lumped in the same category with this bozo (my apologies to any clowns on the list) ;-) .

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47408
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
Impeachment: It's not just for blowjobs anymore.
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild