permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Designer / teacher directory.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Buitenveld <sarcasticboy@thechicken.coop>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Designer / teacher directory.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:20:02 -0700

Hi Keith -

Can't speak directly to a permaculture listing, but I run a local progressive website (www.tcpronet.org) and our group has been very successful charging $20/yr for organizations to get listed and to be able to post their events to our calendar. Of interest or not, we are using the Drupal system which has been mentioned on various threads on the list..

david buitenveld

Keith Johnson wrote:
For the last 10 years I haven't yet charged for a listing in the Planetary Permaculture Directory, though I am planning to for comparable listings at another site I am creating called the Permaculture Trading Post which would feature a directory specifically for Pc designers and teachers. I am imagining that I would charge $5-20 dollars / year depending on the size and detail included. Does this seem fair to y'all?

Thanks,
Keith