permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Designer / teacher directory.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Katey <newtribe@hughes.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Designer / teacher directory.
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:38:21 -0500

Keith Johnson wrote:
For the last 10 years I haven't yet charged for a listing in the Planetary Permaculture Directory, though I am planning to for comparable listings at another site I am creating called the Permaculture Trading Post which would feature a directory specifically for Pc designers and teachers. I am imagining that I would charge $5-20 dollars / year depending on the size and detail included. Does this seem fair to y'all?
Sustainably fair!
We all deserve to get from what we give, it's the cycle thing. If that amount doesn't really cover it you should raise it.

katey

Katey Culver
ecoville architechs
www.earthandstraw.com