permaculture - [permaculture] mosquito control

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles de Matas" <cdematas@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] mosquito control
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:08:49 +0000

Thanks for the responses on mosquito control. Very interesting to hear of the experiences with gambusia in the southern US. I'll use guppies instead because they are native to Trinidad.
Sometime in the future I want to try creating a habitat for dragonfiles also, although I don't know enough about their life cycle right now. I think they will eat mosquitoes in both the adult and larva stages.

Charles.