permaculture - [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:21:03 -0500

Mexico City?

Yes, twice, Twice too many. Even had a room at Hotel El Diplomatico over
Chapultepec Park. The orange skies was not the sun rising. After that had a
room at Hotel St. Francis which is downtown. WRONG! We had the 11th floor
and that's where the orange/black crud stopped and some (some, I emphasize)
clean air started.

In El Salvador, their buses smoke too damn much and gave me a headache. Why
do these countries do this?