permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Corn Ethanol's Dirty Little Secret
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:52:46 -0400

Scott Pittman wrote:
I'm not sure why you put this on the list serve - it only links to a
membership application for Coop America. It doesn't contain any information
on why not ethanol just another plea for money.

While I don't support the whole biofuels ripoff I was hoping for more data
to support my position, not an advertisement for another ngo.

I thought their website would provide more information. Here is one reply
FWIW,
no idea whether this person's info is accurate: