permaculture - Re: [permaculture] easy way each of us can reduce pesticide use

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "paul wheaton" <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] easy way each of us can reduce pesticide use
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:34:31 -0700

Thanks Krista!

Although I think that by asking for this, I have pissed off google.
I'm now ranked third from last wehn one searches for "lawn care".
I'm guessing that the moral of the story is that it is good to ask for
links, but very bad to ask for links to improve google rankings. The
funny thing is that I ignored google for years - when you are the
number 1 link, who cares how you got there. It wasn't until I was
number 16 that I started to try to understand how I had dropped.
Well, it was fun while it lasted.