permaculture - Re: [permaculture] easy way each of us can reduce pesticide use

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Krista <lightleightread@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] easy way each of us can reduce pesticide use
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:10:34 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "paul wheaton" <paul@richsoil.com>
>

> When I google "lawn care" now...
<snip>
> I'm at number 16. "Organic Lawn Care for the Cheap
> and Lazy"
> http://www.richsoil.com/lawn
>
> I have done some research in the last few weeks on
> how google ranks stuff.
> There are lots of factors, but the most important
> factor is .... links...

I know there is a lot of talk about Metatags not being
useful anymore, but I think that they are worth
putting in your HTML code just in case.

If you don't know what a Metatag is, you can start
here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_tag

I love your simple solutions to organic lawn care. I
prefer the concept of eventually having no lawn at all
on my property, but the bottom line is that most
Americans want a nice lush green lawn. Your site
encourages a natural type of lawn care without getting
too radically enviromentalistic for most mainstream
people. I did write a little blog with two links back
to your site on my MySpace page. I hope that counts as
a plus and not a minus :)

~krista

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
the tools to get online.