permaculture - [permaculture] New to List - inquiry

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: permlist@mac.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] New to List - inquiry
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:44:33 -0700

I am new to the permaculture list. I am working on a 5,000 acre ranch we are working to turn into a sustainable community. I am most interested in permaculture. I mean by that, actually working on permaculture and questions that relate to same.

I say this because to date I see the overriding information discussed in political. Is this what I can expect? If so, I am on the wrong list. I get enough of that from too many other sources already.

Thank you for your advice if you choose to direct me further.

Sincerely,
Randall Prouty

310-589-0210 ph
310-919-2904 fx