permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Another software question - farm layout, etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paula Hatfield <paulahatfield@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Another software question - farm layout, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:38:37 -0700 (PDT)

I'm looking for some inexpensive and user-friendly software that allows for
layout of home, small work buildings (chicken coop, barn), orchard, pond,
backyard recreation area, growing fields. It would be nice if the program
allowed for the lay of the land (elevation), but I would be happy with
something that would allow for dimensions or scale drawing or layout of small
farm.

Anyone with any ideas?

Thanks.