permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Democratic approaches to Permacultures conflicts?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Democratic approaches to Permacultures conflicts?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 06:42:23 -0400

Healing Hawk wrote:

If the US government does
this to a friendly democracy, imagine what it's doing in Venezuela now.

And through surrogates in Mexico, in Colombia and I hear there may be a civil
war heating up in El Salvador.

Where Permaculture fits into the
solution is it gives us a food supply so we can say "NO" to continuing to
enrich the rich parasites. Thus we can use praxis to liberate ourselves
from the internalized oppression that keeps us enslaved to the rich. No one
can free us. We have to free ourselves, through praxis, or we are set up
for the next oppressor. So who's teaching us praxis?

That's it in a nutshell.

Those who contribute to this list, learn from others who do similarly and
then go teach
do this.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.