permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "certified permaculture designers"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Katey <newtribe@hughes.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "certified permaculture designers"
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:57:00 -0500

Paul Cereghino wrote:
The critical step in a movement however is making everyone into designers -- the path back to stewardship of land -- not trying to design and sell a brand name business model.

Thank you, Paul. Although i am not saying who should or should not call themselves permaculture designers i do think Paul makes a good point. We are not about creating a class of professionals that we need to go to for validation. We are showing the world an ancient art - that of living within the laws of nature. And, yes, we are all capable of creating a healthy environment. Be a life-long learner.

~katey

Katey Culver
ecoville architechs
www.earthandstraw.com