permaculture - Re: [permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] After a Permaculture Design Course, then what?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:01:45 -0400

Hi All,

Jim wrote:
Hi Toby-
You imply below that there is such an animal as "two years of study under a mentor
".

Is there a list of mentors?
Not that I know of. I'd be happy to place such a list on our website if we all would generate it.
Is there even one person in the US who has done such a program?
Yes. I know several.
Or mentors who have offered it?
Yes, Peter Bane is one who is currently working with people as a mentor, with the intent of creating more diplomaed Permaculturists. I'd like to know about the rest who are serving in this way. Also, via Gaia University <http://www.gaiauniversity.org/english/>, you can link up with Pc mentors.
If so, where are the ads in the back of the Permaculture Activist
(the logical place for students and mentors to meet each other)?
It's not for lack of space. So write us already.
Having gotten a PDC two years ago, I have wondered what one does "officially"
to follow up.
(I'm keeping myself productively busy, but have wondered about the above.)
Thanks,
-- Jim
--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47408
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
Impeachment: It's not just for blowjobs anymore.
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild