permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [SoutheasternPermaculture] Summer Permaculture Design Course starts August 3]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [SoutheasternPermaculture] Summer Permaculture Design Course starts August 3]
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:05:18 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [SoutheasternPermaculture] Summer Permaculture Design Course
starts August 3
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:00:23 -0400
From: Steve Gabriel <steve@fingerlakespermaculture.org>
To: SoutheasternPermaculture@yahoogroups.com

August 3 - 19, 2007
SUMMER INTENSIVE PERMACULTURE DESIGN CERTIFICATION COURSE

with

STEVE GABRIEL, educator, organizer, and land use director for Cayuga
Nature Center
KARRYN OLSON-RAMANUJAN, educator and co-founder of FLPCI
Kay CAFASSO, educator and designer

Hands on experiential learning on 130+ acres. Explore the principles,
techniques, and challenges of permaculture though presentations,
projects and games. Spend two weeks immersed in the language of nature,
looking at natural systems and how we can mimic them in our own designs
and lives.

Spend two weeks immersed in the language of nature, looking at natural
systems and how we can mimic them in our designs for home, business,
farm, and forest.

We teach with hands on demonstrations & activities

Ethics - Principles - Ecology - Whole Systems -Water - Soils - Pattern -
Climate - Earthworks - Forests & Trees - Economics - Governance -
Gardening Waste Treatment - Buildings - Tools - Appropriate Technology -
Design - Practicum and more!

August 3-19
CAYUGA NATURE CENTER
Five miles northwest of Ithaca, NY
1420 Taughannock Blvd.
$1025 includes tuition, food, and camping

FOR MORE DETAILS & COURSE SCHEDULE:
http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org
<http://www.fingerlakespermaculture.org>
info@fingerlakespermaculture.org <mailto:info%40fingerlakespermaculture.org>
303-815-3535
607-273-6260

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [SoutheasternPermaculture] Summer Permaculture Design Course starts August 3], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 07/11/2007