permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Blueberry/willow guild design critique

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Kosuth <prkosuth@ll.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Blueberry/willow guild design critique
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 21:44:12 -0500

Paul,

I love what you have done with the web site to show a plan and design. This will be very helpful for those of us who are transitioning from just gardening to a permaculture perspective. I have not ideas on what to suggest to help but love the work that you are doing. You may think about adding dimensions to you diagram A length and width with tick marks on the outsides might help make you diagram more accesable, more concrete if you will.

Thanks,

paul