permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Woman jailed for 'neglected' law

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Woman jailed for 'neglected' law
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:16:54 -0500

Sorry for double posting. I found Paul's post in my spam filter.

This article is a good addition to the lawn discussion of a few months back, how little freedom there is to do what you want in your own yard. Here at Dreamtime I just discovered someone has been spreading a call to get rid of us from the little town we're in because he's been here all his life & he doesn't like people who don't mow their lawns (among other things...)

~mIEKAL