permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE & RODENTS

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claudia Joseph <permie@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE & RODENTS
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:46:27 -0400

That's useful. Here in NYC we have recurring rat problems and there is no end to that.
In CA some neighbors told me to put juicy fruit gum in the ground squirrel holes and it would clog up their digestive tract.
There were too many of them so I just planted more than i needed. I had the room.
Thanks for the tip,
Claudia