permaculture - [permaculture] (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: scakya@lobo.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:22:45 -0600

Hi,
As one who has sold at the Santa Fe Farmer's Market(and other NM Farmer's Markets )and has helped count folks coming through can tell you there is definitely a seasonable flux in numbers that come through the markets.5,000 is on average for that market and if you contact the Friends of the Santa Fe Market you would likely see a rise in the average count due to current conditions here in NM. You'll also see that the average travel time may have also grown as more people are coming from farther away to take advantage of the many unique venders that often can be found there.

Pat Maas
Earthwalker Farm
McIntosh, NM