permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:13:54 -0400

J Hobbs wrote:
Hello All,
I've found it curious that we have had post after post on political
commentary but to my knowledge no one responded to Jim's email on
what happened at the Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil.

Did anyone on this list attend? Your thoughts?

Thanks for keeping us in the Permie loop...,
Jude

<>

Jude:

All of the text of your posts will not get quoted when someone replies to
your messages -
In my Mozilla mail reader thst text appears faint, not normal boldness. Could you adjust your settings in your mail client? I had to cut and paste from your post to reply with quoted text.

Scott Pittman went to the convergence and is now back home. Maybe he will
respond to Jim's inquiry.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.