permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Hobbs <hobbsj@efn.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:51:38 -0700

--
Hello All,
I've found it curious that we have had post after post on political
commentary but to my knowledge no one responded to Jim's email on
what happened at the Permaculture Gathering/ Convergence in Brazil.

Did anyone on this list attend? Your thoughts?

Thanks for keeping us in the Permie loop...,
Jude
Agro-Ecology Northwest
Eugene, Oregon
541-342-1160