permaculture - Re: [permaculture] anti-semitism or naivete

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] anti-semitism or naivete
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:34:36 -0400

I think your point is well taken on the word wuss.  I was on verge of writing
and saying that this thread seemed like it was moving far away from
Permaculture, but then I thought maybe there is a relevency that is being
missed.  Permaculturists can develop the greatest design concepts for
sustainable living in the world, but should never forget that they are as
capable as anybody of screwing up basic communication and creating barriers
between themselves and other human beings.  Designing systems that foster
human co-operation, is going to make designing food forests and sustainable
buildings look very easy.