permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Positivity & Negativity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Positivity & Negativity
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:33:56 +1000 (EST)

This is one way of observing thought another way would be to look at
everything negatively then what you are left with can only be truth,
For example Bill Mollison and David Holmgren might have looked at all the
negative things about the agricultural systems of their time and been left
with the truth hence Permaculture.
Martin

N.B. I am not claiming this is fact but it is well worth observing

paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com> wrote:
When I took the PDC, I was amazed at how nearly everyone there just
could not think negatively. Instead, their daily life was rich with
appreciation for everything and hope (positive vision) for the future.
Everything in the world, right now, is great.

Many buddhists and pagans.

At one point, George Bush was mentioned. Some talked about how he
(George) needed a hug. Others mentioned how it would be nice if
George took the PDC we were taking.

This ..... attitude ... had more impact on me than the content of the class.