permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Jean Pain/homestead gas revisited

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Jean Pain/homestead gas revisited
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:02:17 -0400

Just found another source for wood-gas books, products and data at http://journeytoforever.org/at_woodfire.html
Keith

John Fritz wrote:
Earlier this year I tried to drum up some interest on this list for the
methods of Jean Pain and his Forest Thicket Compost. Well, I still haven't
found out how he managed his accomplishments but I may have found the next
best thing. Anyone who is interested in the possibility of producing energy
to run their homestead (including small IC engines) may find the info at
KnowledgePublications.com helpful. It is definitely interesting. They have
an expanding library of books for sale explaining how to make hydrogen from
wood gasification and even sell engines that are set to run on this fuel. I
have ordered a couple of their books and am eagerly waiting ther arrival.
Below I have posted an email sent to me by them. Take a look.
John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47408
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
Impeachment: It's not just for blowjobs anymore.
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild