permaculture - [permaculture] Plant & seed Swap date change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jono Neiger <jononeiger@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Plant & seed Swap date change
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:30:32 -0400

Hey folks,
Just a reminder that the Plant & Seed Swap has been _changed from Sunday April 15th to:_

Sunday April 29th
Plant & Seed Swap Potluck lunch
Jono and Kemper's Place in Leverett
163 Rattlesnake Gutter Road (just down from the Leverett Village Co-op)
10-2
Potluck lunch and maybe a tour too.

Invite some friends and new folks to the group!!

413-367-2304
--

Jono

Jono Neiger
Regenerative Design
163 Rattlesnake Gutter Road
Leverett, Ma 01054
413-367-2304

"The real issue of our age is how we make a graceful and ethical descent."
David Holmgren speaking about our energy use and availability in
Permaculture: Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability, 2002

  • [permaculture] Plant & seed Swap date change, Jono Neiger, 04/13/2007