permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 51, Issue 20

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 51, Issue 20
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:45:42 -0500

Travis, I had a thought that the caron emmision started during the
Industrial Revolution but now see it could go back to the early Holocene
period. If it goes back that early, it could be that all of the history
since has been on a normal path and timeline.

Hmmm. I always wondered about the efficiency of those wood-burning steam
locomotives. They are romantically nostalgic.

Message: 6