permaculture - Re: [permaculture] passion fruit allelopathy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] passion fruit allelopathy
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:19:36 -0500

It may well be a pest in some areas, but it is hardly useless:

Passionfruit is a good source of fiber. It relieves muscle tension and
anxiety and is used to clam the nerves, headaches and muscle aches and
spasms. Passion fruit is known to lower blood pressure and is especially
useful for nervous insomnia.