permaculture - [permaculture] UIganda

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: permafrog@riseup.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] UIganda
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:40:22 -0400 (AST)

Greetings, for several month I have been working as an online volunteer
with nabuur.com.

One of the projects is located in
Naigobya, Uganda and they are looking for a tractor.

"This community seeks the development of a Farmer Training School which is
a demonstration and training farm plots for the hand-on practice and
learning of modern and sustainable crop technologies. For this purpose
they need assistance to purchase a Disc Plough Tractor machine which will
help in establishment of demonstration gardens where the members will
learn by doing with modern technologies and crop varieties. This tractor
machine will also assist members in cultivating for whoever will
contribute fuel which is enough to clear his/ her field."

The above is copied from their request. If anyone wants any more
information or has some suggestions you may contact me offline.

permafrog@riseup.net
Thank you,

34 cents
http://34cents.wordpress.com/

  • [permaculture] UIganda, permafrog, 02/09/2007