permaculture - [permaculture] The Right Honourable Bill Mollison recipient of the alternative Nobel Prize

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, pfaf@yahoogroups.com, pil-pc-oceania@lists.permacultureinternational.org, april@permaculturevisions.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Right Honourable Bill Mollison recipient of the alternative Nobel Prize
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:10:59 +1100 (EST)

Bill is on T V tonight in Australia

ANGER AND FURY, lets have more of it, instead of living in a Utopian world
of peace love and incense, people who object to this statement please object
out of love not anger

SBS: Fri 9th Feb 2007

08:00 pm AUSTRALIAN BIOGRAPHY

Bill Mollison * This new 11-part series features documentaries about
people from all walks of life, including those from Indigenous and
non-English speaking backgrounds. It is a showcase of the great diversity yet
similarity of Australia's citizens. Some are widely known while others
are recognised within a particular community. In tonight's episode,
Bill Mollison, interviewed by Robin Hughes, speaks about his life and
career. Founder and director of the Permaculture Institute, Bill is the
most experienced Permaculture teacher and designer today. He has taught
and developed projects from the Arctic through Sub-tropics and Equatorial
regions of the planet. There are few countries left in the world where
he has not personally planted the seeds of Permaculture. Throughout the
interview, he explains that it is his anger and fury that motivates
him. (From Australia, in English) (Documentary Series) (Part 5) G CC WS
SMS Alert Code: 8032
http://www.sbs.com.au/whatson/index.php3?progdate=09:02:2007

Martin

“There ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! We're all gonna die.”
('Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die' Rag, Country Joe and The Fish, 1967)

I have yet to meet a single person from our culture, no matter what his or
her educational background, IQ, and specific training, who had powerful
transpersonal experiences and continues to subscribe to the materialistic
monism of Western science.
- Albert Einstein

http://www.ucsusa.org/scientific_integrity/interference/a-to-z-guide-to-political.html
political interference in science

  • [permaculture] The Right Honourable Bill Mollison recipient of the alternative Nobel Prize, Martin Naylor, 02/07/2007