permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The main reason why New Agers dominate permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don Titmus" <ujgs2@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The main reason why New Agers dominate permaculture
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:29:06 -0700

I can't believe I'm hearing this stuff from this list.

I dont mind if you believe in a God (creation) or Big Bang (evolution) WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME SOURCE.

Black, yellow, red, white or whatever. Every person on this planet is YOUR COUSIN. So stop bad mouthing other people for their beliefs, look beyond the masks and SEE/FEEL the true person.

And then live the PC ethic .....care of people.

Namaste, Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rain Tenaqiya" <raincascadia@yahoo.com>