permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow Company - New Global Warming Articles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow Company - New Global Warming Articles
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:17:04 -0500

darren@permaculture.biz wrote:

Please find following a link to a range of just uploaded articles penned by
Allan J. Yeomans at the HYPERLINK "http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/"Yeomans
Plow Company website.

Yeomans Redbook or Product list with pix and description
http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/yeomans-plows.htm

Along with the Roll-A-Cone hiller-bedder-tillage tool implement I own and use
the Yeomans Keyline Plow as well as all Yeomans implements are probably among the finest, best-made and mose useful agricultural tractor-drawn implements ever made. The Yeomans plow system is nothing short of amazing and they are works of design and fabrication art.

Thanks, Darren, for posting the Yeomans link which leads to their catalog,
which I have never seen before.

Here's my Yeomans plow at rest after work:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/1972/907063824599259/1600/Yeomans-Plow-3.jpg
And at work:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/1972/907063824599259/1600/10-03-06_1836.jpg
http://market-farming.com/farmpix/raisedbeds/Yeomans-in-use.jpg
And here's my Roll-A-Cone hiller-bedder, which, in use, follows the Yeomans:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/1972/907063824599259/1600/hiller-bedder-3.jpg

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm