permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow Company - New Global WarmingArticles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow Company - New Global WarmingArticles
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:37:24 +0700

G'day,

I trust that this greets you and all well.

Sorry I thought that I had put this up before.

I speak to Allan Yeomans pretty often (he is supplying a new fully featured
Keyline Plow for our upcoming US trip) and he is really cranking up his
Global Warming efforts. He is also working pretty closely with the Carbon
Farmers of America people (Abe Collins VT et al).

I have checked out your stuff before - will have another look to see if it
some new material....

Thanks,

Yours and Growing,

Ciao,