permaculture - [permaculture] better idea, re MEN petition

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] better idea, re MEN petition
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:56:49 -0800 (PST)

If someone on this list has the information that could be used in an
"update", I would consider your suggestion. As it stands now, the reason I
am gathering support for an
"update" is because I don't have the information to write an "update". If I
did, there would be no reason to request such. That is the gist of the
problem: I have seen several articles that give an overview of the work being
done by various groups, (such as the one in France) but none of them are
giving the down and dirty nitty gritty as to how to assemble and operate such
systems. The petition specifcally "requests" such an update. I don't see
where it could be construed that it (the petition) is trying to force anyone
into any action. The MEN
asks, in each issue, for story ideas, and that is what I would like to do.
I have had good response from the original post, and submitting singatures
from a petition would give MEN reason to believe that the story would sell
magazines.

John Fritz, NW Arkansas

Message: 9