permaculture - Re: [permaculture] draft of Mother Earth News petition

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] draft of Mother Earth News petition
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:09:00 -0800 (PST)

John Fritz,

Jean Pain's composting method sounds like an important
subject, and one that you know a lot about. I, on the
other hand, know nothing about it (am going to google
it immediately after finishing this letter). I would
eagerly buy a copy of Mother Earth News containing an
article on the subject, and I hope you, or someone
else with a good combination of knowledge and passion,
writes that article soon!

Best regards and happy holidays,

*******
Jenny Nazak