permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fruit trees watering zones

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dwoodard@becon.org
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fruit trees watering zones
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 07:42:20 -0500 (EST)

I think you need to tell us what species you want to plant on what rootstocks.

Also, what is your soil and what is the slope? What is the rainfall and when does it occur? Where are you? Do any tree species grow naturally without irrigation where you wish to plant, and if so what are they?

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada