permaculture - [permaculture] Grow with the flow! Urine charge. A golden opportunity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles de Matas" <cdematas@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Grow with the flow! Urine charge. A golden opportunity
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:45:56 +0000

Thanks for your comments, folks. My sister is probably post-menstrual. I'm not sure how much difference that will make to the plants. It doesn't matter to me, I'll use any urine that I can get. I agree: Sustainability and not letting things go to waste is what's important, not so much how big your plants will get.
Charles
T&T