permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Food Not Lawns book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Food Not Lawns book
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:22:46 -0700

hi
I met Heather over the years in Eugene and so admired her work and her voice. We Santa Barbara Permaculture Network are hosting part of Heather book tour in our region of CA, also helping with AZ and NM if you want her to visit your city, town or community to do a book signing let us know Wes Roe lakinroe@silcom.com
thanks wes roe
ps I am so appreciative of authors like Heather who will spend 3 or 4 years working on a book, interact with editors and finally persuade a book company like Chelsa Green to publish your book, then after the book comes out, the publisher has no money for publicity like all small publisher than have to hit the road for the next year in order to get the book out. i have the utmost admiration for Heather, and 3 years ago when I saw some of the first writings that where going into the book , i promised her we would help promote the book.