permaculture - [permaculture] Shadecloth

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Shadecloth
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:48:38 -0500

I may have asked this question before and if so I apologize.

I work in a nursery where the shadecloth has been removed. Some of the
plants are getting sun scald.

What kind of numbers could I jiggle to show the shrinkage of profit due to
plant loss? What kind of data could justify the use of shadecloth and its
benefits? Where could I find the numbers formula or the justified data.
Please let me know in simple terms. I wish I was as smart as some of you out
there.

Energy shortages prove its right.
Peak Oil changing is your lifestyle.
www.energybulletin.net - exhilirating