permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Activist web update

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kai Vido <kaivido@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Activist web update
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 05:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

The book catalogue looks good. I will, however, mention a pet peeve of
mine: When writing the plural form of CD or DVD, as with all nouns,
there should be no apostrophe. I am not sure where the notion came from
that the plural form of a noun should be possessive, but it has swept
the English language, particularly on the web. Sorry for the griping
nature of my recent email's :-)

Keep up the great work!

kai