permaculture - Re: [permaculture] e-mail?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kai Vido <kaivido@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] e-mail?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Jedd,

I meant the apostrophe (email's), not the missing hyphen. I admit it
was a weak joke, particularly when out of context. Most e-mail users,
myself included, leave the hyphen out of that word and I guess it is an
accepted mis-spelling. Sorry to fill up the Permaculture mailbox with
irrelevant ranting!

Kai