permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Gardeners can slow climate change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathy Evans" <evansdk@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Gardeners can slow climate change
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:01:04 -0500

I always learned not to feed birds in the summertime so that they will eat
their natural diet during that time...in light of these threats, does
anyone know if the thinking different on that nowadays? I will also NEVER
have cats again after my current two leave this world...I feel like when I
put out a bird bath, I am just setting a trap for the convenience of my
murderous kitties. Kathy in St. Louis