permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Gardeners can slow climate change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Gardeners can slow climate change
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:38:49 -0500

It seems that people who want to do "the right thing" always want to do more
than they can manage (and stay sane). Most of the people on this list are
probably like that - Save the World! It may be worse for this generation in
light of our real-time awareness of all the World's problems. I think we
need to do some balancing in our lives - do what we can, while still
achieving some pleasure and fulfillment out of life. I guess that's why
humans have always needed religion. We need to believe that some higher
power is in charge, 'cause we just can't fix all that's broke. Just do what
you can..........

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz