permaculture - [permaculture] Grants or scholarships for permaculture (Digest, Vol 39, Issue 28

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darla Schoenrock" <darlaschoenrock@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Grants or scholarships for permaculture (Digest, Vol 39, Issue 28
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:24:56 -0500

Kelven,

Thank you for asking about grant, scholarship opportunities to help offset costs for pursuing the Permaculture Design Certificate. I would be interested to hear of opportunities out there as well. I would appreciate seeing any information posted at this listserv.

You may already have discovered through your research that there are often opportunities to offset the educational costs through work/trade agreements with the educating institute offering the certification.

Personally, the work/trade opportunity will be the most beneficial solution to pursue for offsetting my costs and getting the most out of my education experience since much of Permaculture is learned by doing and I am starting out with very little experience. So, that route works for me.

Good luck with your search.

Message: 9