permaculture - Re: [permaculture] composting toilets v.s. septic systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] composting toilets v.s. septic systems
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:10:14 -0400

Good luck John and please keep us posted. We've been composting our humanure for 6 years "under the radar" and plan to propose a subdivision to our local government in the near future and would love to know of any precedents.

All the best,

Scott Vlaun
Moose Pond Arts+Ecology
Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future

35 Moose Pond Road
Otisfield, Maine 04270
207-739-2409 Studio
207-890-4099 Cell