permaculture - [permaculture] Ecologically minded Graphic design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: chauncey williams <chaunceyfree@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Ecologically minded Graphic design
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 07:37:24 -0800 (PST)

I hope that this posting is o.k for this group. I am in the startup phases
of creating a C.S.A as well as a learning institute for the community in
which I live. I was wondering if anyone knew of any design firms that can
help create a logo, preferably with previous work with other groups and
organizations already working within the sustainabilty field. Any help or
thoughts would be appreciated

  • [permaculture] Ecologically minded Graphic design, chauncey williams, 04/01/2006