permaculture - [permaculture] FYI: Ecologically Minded Graphic Design Resources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darla Schoenrock" <darlaschoenrock@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] FYI: Ecologically Minded Graphic Design Resources
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:51:34 -0600

FYI: Ecologically Minded Graphic Design Resources:

A couple excellent national resources are:

1) AIGA www.aiga.org

2) o2-USA www.o2-usa.org

Both websites have local chapters. I personally would recommend locating a graphic artist and ecologically minded printer in your local area if it is feasible.

Finding a truly ecologically minded printer is important. However, if you start the right graphic designer,the best ecologically sound printing resources should be already sourced out.

The graphic arts and printing industry need to have more people asking them for 'ecologically minded' practices and products so, glad to read your question here. Good luck!

Darla