permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Reliable legume tree seed supplier

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Reliable legume tree seed supplier
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:10:33 -0600

I assume you mean a commercial supplier, but I can offer seeds for Sophora
secundiflora (Texas Mountain Laurel), and Sophora affinis (Eve's Necklace).
They're both well adapted to drought. The seeds are poisonous, but can be
used to produce hallucinations for ceremonial purposes.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz