permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Los Angeles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.Santoyo Designs" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Los Angeles
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:33:49 -0800

I am looking for a Permaculture course in the Los Angeles area. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello Greg Moeser,

We are finishing up a Design Course in Los Angeles this weekend... (in the Marina area).

Scott Pittman, Director of the Permaculture Institute is our guest speaker on Saturday March 11.

We have several courses scheduled but our next Southland courses are in Santa Barbara starting in May and in Los Angeles starting in October. -see schedule below

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions,

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
805.459.0452
http://www.earthflow.com/consulting.html

Larry Santoyo/EarthFlow Design Works 2006 Permaculture Training Schedule.

Find out more about a Permaculture Design Course and the World-Wide Permaculture Movement
see - http://www.earthflow.com/newcourses/index.shtml

Feel free to contact us to schedule a workshop in your area. Check our website for changes and updates.

Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006
Los Angeles, CA -Certificate Course Series
EcoUrbanism and the Future of Sustainability
the second weekends of Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006.

Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006
San Luis Obispo, CA -Hands-On Training
Designing & Building the Complete "Home Ecosystem"
the third weekends of Jan-Feb-Mar, 2006.

April 7-9 2006
Esalen on the Big Sur Coast...
In-depth Introduction To Permaculture
http://www.esalen.org -search: Larry Santoyo

April 16-29, 2006
Bliss, Idaho
EcoVillage Design Course -Two-Week Intensive
http://www.IdahoPermaculture.com

Part One -April 16-19
Part Two -April 21-24
Part Three -April 26-29

May-June-July, 2006
Santa Barbara, CA -Certificate Course Series
the first and second weekends of May-June-July, 2006.

Part One -May 6 & 7 and 13 & 14
Part Two - June 3 & 4 and 10 & 11
Part Three - July 1 & 2 and 8 & 9

Oct-Nov-Dec, 2006
Los Angeles, CA -Certificate Course Series
the first and second weekends of Oct-Nov-Dec, 2006.

Part One - October 7 & 8 and 14 & 15
Part Two - November 4 & 5 and 11 & 12
Part Three - December 2 & 3 and 9 & 10